Control your cholesterol by Herbs
Cholest tablet - grate combination of three Herbs1 Gugal(Gugulu)(comiphora mukul)Ext.
2 Methi (Methica)(Fenugreek) Ext.3Lahsoon(Rason)(Garlic)Ext.
Benefits of cholest tablets
Cholest tablet Reduces triglyceride and cholesterol
Cholest tablet Stimulats thyroid gland & increase metabolism
Cholest tablet Reduces weight and body mass
Cholest tablet Acts as cardioprotective.
useful in Hyper lipidemia, Hyper cholestrolamia, over-weight.
Commiphora Mukul Dry Herb(Guggul Gum)Commiphora Mukul Herb Extracts (Guggul Gum) has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicine to treat obesity and other weight related problems.Today, Guggul is frequently used to help lower cholesterol levels and decrease high blood pressure.
Commiphora Mukul Dry USES
Several research trials followed the discovery, culminating in studies examining Guggul's effectiveness in humans.
• Guggul helps reduce high cholesterol, because it lowers harmful low-density lipoproteins while elevating
the beneficial high-density lipoproteins. It helps prevent blood platelet aggregation and breaks up already
formed blood clots. Thus, it helps prevent heart disease and stroke.
• Guggul is also widely promoted as a weight loss agent that supposedly enhances thyroid function.
• Guggul lipid stimulates the activity of white blood cells in the body, contributing to the build-up of the
immune system. Guggul lipid also helps eliminate and expel dead tissues, wastes, and toxins from
• Guggul lipid may also be used to treat arthritis and reduce inflammation of the joints.
• A small controlled trial compared oral gugulipid against tetracycline for the treatment of acne, and
reported equivalent results.